Sunday, June 06, 2010

Jeremiah vs Writer’s Block


My Faithful Readers, I’m addressing you today to let you know that despite what you may think, I am not dead.

In fact, aside from a lingering sore throat and the usual knee and back pain, I am in good health and good spirits.

Unfortunately, however, I am suffering from a nasty case of writer’s block.

This happened to me late last summer as well and after a few months’ time I pulled out of it and wrote my tail off…until this bout-o-the block hit me and hit me hard.

For anyone who has never experienced writer’s block, I’ve skillfully drawn up (read: crudely made sorta-shapes) to show you what my latest encounter with writer’s block has been like.

UPDATE: Apparently Blogger is unwilling to let me post my finely-crafted rendition of my battle with Writer's Block. As such, click HERE and head over to the official "Blank Stares and Blank Pages" at WordPress to peep the comic.






Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Madura Polymer said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Industrial Packing materials in madurai

Catering Institutes said...

Nice post.kindly visit us @ Hotel Management courses in Tirunelveli