Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cheeseburger Chronicles #046


Upon returning to Boston, I spent most of my first day lurking in the house trying to get “wit it” as the youngins are wont to say.

When supper time finally rolled around, I realized I didn’t have any groceries in the house, so my options were limited to ordering in or meandering out.

Being that I’d spent all day cooped up inside, I felt like heading out into the real world.

Obviously, I ended up at Four Burgers.

Cheeseburger #046


What: Bacon Cheeseburger

Where: Four Burgers

When: April 5, 2010

How (was it): Delicious.

After a rare misfire on my previous Four Burgers excursion, the fine folks behind the counter righted the ship this time around.

The burger was cooked to a perfect medium, the cheese was all super melty and gooey and the bacon was crisp and delicious.

FTW!

Bookmark and Share


0 comments: