Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cheeseburger Chronicles #013


Last Wednesday I was one day removed from a full-on burger craving that had gone unsatisfied.

I’d come home from work last Tuesday night all stoked to go to Four Burgers and absolutely devour some dead cow, I just had to swing by my apartment and grab my camera to get a snapshot of the bounty I was about to receive.

When I got home I found Grace hanging out. She was supposed to be out with a friend, but the plans had been cancelled and she wanted to eat supper with me. Four Burgers would have to wait.

For those who don’t know, Grace eats about six burgers a year. To put that into perspective, I had six burgers down in the first nine days of 2010. Needless to say, burgers would not be on the agenda for a couple’s meal.

So we went and had some rockin’ food at the totally bad-ass All-Star Sandwich Bar in Inman Square, which was all good, but come lunch time the next day, it was burger or bust…

Cheeseburger #013


What: Bacon Cheeseburger

Where: Four Burgers in Central Square

When: January 27, 2010

How (was it): As always, Four Burgers was freakin’ amazing.

The patty was big and juicy, the bacon was crispy and delicious, the toppings were bountiful and fresh.

It’s really hard to write about Four Burgers without feeling like I’m giving them free advertisement, but I don’t give a rat’s ass, because they’re THAT FREAKIN’ GOOD.

I’ve been to Four Burgers probably 15 times or better in the past year or so and the absolute worst burger I’ve had there would fall under the “good burger” category. I’ve never had a bad burger from those cats.

Oh yeah…the fries are awesome too.




0 comments: