Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby-Steps

So I’ve set myself a little goal for this week.

After spending a week back in the Midwest and eating out for darn near every meal, I should probably do a little something to reverse that trend. I figure I’ll start small and that’s why I am planning to bring lunch from home every day this week.

Actually, scratch that, let’s not say “bring lunch from home” because that implies that I’ll actually get up with more than six minutes to spare before I’m supposed to be at work…which I can usually only guarantee one or two days a week.

So instead, I’ll just say that my goal is to not purchase lunch all week. Sure it might mean that one or two days I just eat whatever random candy bars or chips are stowed away in my desk, but whatevs…it’s all about baby-steps, right?!

0 comments: