Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dane Cook Sucks…

Okay, I’m not gonna lie. I might be a wee-bit intoxicated here on a Sunday evening, but I do know that Dane Cook makes me want to kill anyone who even finds him remotely funny.

I’m sitting here--roughly ten beers in--and this dude cannot make a single joke that gets me giggling. To be perfectly honest I’m largely offended and/or disappointed by just about everything that comes out of this schmuck’s mouth.

Nothing he says makes me laugh. None of his awkward full-body seizure movements make me laugh. None of his random uses of the good ole F-bomb make me laugh.

Yet for some reason completely unknown to me this dude right here, this D-Bag is the top comedian in the freakin’ country right now.

Let’s go ahead and color me not happy!!

This dude blows!!

0 comments: